Anchor / Foundation Drive Heads
- Vehicle Mounted
- Hydraulic Powered
- 6,000 & 11,500 ft.-lb. Torque Ratings
Specially suited for vertical installations of screw-type anchors, foundations, and bumper posts.
The drive head comes in two torque-rating ranges. The design also delivers other features for rugged field conditions.
- Precision planetary gears and bearings in oil-filled, sealed gearcase
- Heavy-duty output housing and bearings
- Heavy-duty bail flange mounted to gearcase housing provides balanced load-sharing torque restraint
- Dual-pin mounting provides drive-head positioning for controlled installations
- Drive-head also readily accepts earth augers for hole digging
Hose assemblies are not furnished with drive heads. For hydraulic flow more than 20 gpm, 3/4″-diameter hose is recommended. For flow rates of 20 gpm and below, 1/2″ hose may be used. Swivel joint and swivel joint adapter are furnished. Thread size is 1″-11 1/2″ NPSM (National Pipe Straight Mechanical).