Digital Torque Indicator
WIRELESS TORQUE INDICATOR
Using the CHANCE® Wireless Torque Indicator, you can install screw anchors to a pre-determined torque value which gives a positive indication of anchor holding capacity in any soil type. This tool also helps your crew avoid excessive torsional loading which could cause damage to the anchor and/or anchor tools during installation.
The Indicator mounts between the Kelly bar adapter and drive tool or locking dog assembly.
The LCD display is easy to read in full daylight and gives the operator a direct readout of installation torque at all times.
- No Shear pins to replace
- Operational temperature range: -30° to 80°C (-22° to 175° F)
- Accuracy: ±500ft-lb at any reading.
- Torque is measured using strain gauges
- Powered by a standard 9V battery
- Base unit with wireless display
- Torque is displayed on Base Unit and on Wireless Display
- Multiple Wireless Display units can be linked to Base Unit
- Solid one-piece spool design to withstand bending loads. Top and bottom flange, each provides six holes tapped 1/2″- 13 on a 5-1/4″ bolt circle and twelve holes tapped 5/8″- 11 on a 7-5/8″ bolt circle.
- Data Logger
- Torque displayed on Data Logger
- Torque and GPS data recorded and saved on Data Logger
- Data downloadable from Data Logger to computer spreadsheet
|Catalog Number||Description||Weight, lbs.|
|C3031689||Basic Indicator with Wireless Display Screen||65|
|C3031723||Wireless Display Screen|
|C3031724||Indicator Kit (Base Indicator with Wireless Display Screen and Data Logger)|