Digital Torque Indicator
DIGITAL TORQUE INDICATOR
For installing torques up to 30,000 ft.-lbs.
Using the CHANCE Torque Indicator, you can install screw anchors to a pre-determined torque value which gives a positive indication of anchor holding capacity in any soil type. This tool also helps your crew avoid excessive torsional loading which could cause damage to the anchor and/or anchor tools during installation.
The Indicator mounts between the Kelly bar adapter and drive tool or locking dog assembly.
The LED display is easy to read in full daylight and gives the operator a direct readout of installation torque at all times.
- No Shear pins to replace
- Operational temperature range: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 175° F)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% full scale at any reading.
- Torque is measured using strain gauges
- Powered by a standard 9V battery
- Solid one-piece spool design to withstand bending loads. Top and bottom flange, each provides six holes tapped 1⁄2”-13 on a 51⁄4” bolt circle and twelve holes tapped 5⁄8”-11 on a 75⁄8” bolt circle
|Catalog Number||Description||Weight, lbs.|
|C3031578||Digital Torque Indicator||65|
INCLUDES 12 ea. 1⁄2” Grade 5 bolts and lockwashers for 51⁄4” Bolt Circle tools, 24 ea. 5⁄8” Grade 2 bolts and lockwashers for 75⁄8” Bolt Circle tools, Standard 9V battery